CopperCube is a 3D editor program for creating interactional 3D applications or childlike games for Flash / Stage 3D, WebGL or as application. No programing is essential for this. Simply consequence your 3D models, assign camera controllers and behaviors, and smash 'publish'.
It is intended to be secondhand for creating 3D educational programs, architectural visualizations, armed forces simulations, cartesian product configurators, games, e-learning applications and 3D prototypes. And it buttocks be used to convert 3D models to WebGL or Flash Stage 3D / Molehill.
This is the brightness edition of CopperCube, express to 10 scenes per file, but otherwise, it is amply functional:
- It supports the implication of 22 3D data file formats such as 3D Max .3ds, AutoCAD .dxf, Maya .obj, COLLADA .dae, Lightwave .lwo, Truespace .cob and .scn, and many more: .ply, .stl, bps, lmts, .mesh, .x, .ase, .oct, .dmf
- Realtime 3D case animation, with an inexhaustible amount of joints
- Supports the features of the latest Flash Player 11 as well as aged players
- Renders using OpenGL, Direct3D, WebGL or Stage 3D
- Simple, pre created Punt AI behaviors included
- Various photographic camera controllers included: for one-third individual cameras, first-class honours degree mortal shooters, example viewers, aspect views
- Includes a ball-shaped clarification lightmap renderer
- Supports 3D auditory sensation