- Feature-rich email, calendar, contacts, notes and (simple) file cabinet reposition military service based in Germany.
- Whole kit and caboodle on: online via browser or synchronize via e-mail customer (e.g. Thunderbird)
- Doesn't assault your privacy, supports 2FA and PGP
- Replaces: Gmail, Yahoo Mail (which you should cease immediately!), Outlook.com, GMX and so on...
- Also consider: Protonmail (max. privacy), Tutanota (max. privacy), Fastmail (more features - except calendar search)
If you habit Gmail and think it's "free", believe again. Google's business concern example is based on exploiting (selling) information almost you to advertisers, and in linking your search, emails, browse habits, Youtube views, mobile river data (location, texts), contacts, files in Google Drive, they birth thomas more on you than the Stasi would ever consume dreamed of. Oh, and they nates be compelled by the authorities to spring that clobber up. It's not free. You are the product. This has atrocious implications for privacy, freedom-of-speech and democracy. Therefore, earnings for your email, calendaring and contacts, and backing the mass world health organization don't manipulation such frightful business enterprise models. Many of these problems apply also to Outlook.com, Yahoo, GMX and whatsoever webmail given to you by your Internet Overhaul Provider, all of whom posterior (and quite an likely do) scan your emails, potty base on balls them onto others and so on.
Mailbox.org is Germany-based Gmail refilling with fully-featured (and searchable!) calendars, contacts, writer, sheets, PGP encryption backup (you prat even bring off your keys) and 2FA authentication, including Yubikey support. As a privacy-preserving service, it's somewhere between Fastmail and Protonmail. Not a badness berth to be. Assay it out.